TEI Spa Sea Salt Scrub
Head to Toe Scrub for Cleansing & Exfoliation
ABOUT THE SEA SALT SCRUB:TEI Spa’s unique Sea Salt Scrub brightens and hydrates the skin without abrasion or harsh chemicals. Sea Salt Scrub exfoliation aids in the removal of dead skin cells to reveal younger looking, smoother skin. In addition, cleansing with salt scrub improves blood circulation, clears the pores, and ensures regeneration of new skin cells. Mild enough for use anywhere on the body, TEI Spa Salt Scrub can be used on the most sensitive skin types for gentle exfoliation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
TEI Spa's Face and Body Sea Salt Scrub is designed for full body cleansing and exfoliation with the use of the UltraCleanse Spa Treatment Brush. Cleanse deeper for younger looking, radiant skin. TEI Spa Salt Scrub gently clears pores and exfoliates the skins for better absorption of products and healthy, glowing skin.
Benefits of Sea Salt Scrub in SkinCare:
- For All Skin Types.
- Gentle Enough for use From Head to Toe
- Sea salt scrubs are able to help remove dry, dead skin and toxins from the body, which is often the main cause of acne
- Sea salt scrubs are excellent at stimulating the proper flow of blood in the body
- Sea salt scrubs also give the skin a natural and healthy glow that come from deep cleansing
- Sea salt scrubs are excellent for helping to sooth tired and aching muscles. Natural stimulants in the salt relax the muscles and sooth the body
For Face: Apply a pea sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub onto damp treatment area. Use fingers in rotating circular motions to cleanse the entire face. Cleanse the face in large circular motions. Begin at the chin and work in upward motions and in an outwards direction. Use gentle circular motions on the neck and chest area as well for a gentle cleansing. Pat dry.
For Body: Apply a dime sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub onto body in the shower. Use fingers and hands or a shower luffa or sponge to gently exfoliate the entire body. Cleanse the entire body by using large circular motions. Work scrub into a rich lather avoiding too much attention on sensitive areas. Pat dry.
For Feet: Soak feet in warm water for 5 to 15 minutes to aid in the relaxation and removal of calluses. Once skin has been properly moistened, Sea Salt Scrub may be used in one of two ways:
- Apply a dime sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub to each foot and cover foot in plastic wrap for 5 minutes. Rinse off Sea Salt Scrub after 5 minutes. Using a foot file or sponge exfoliate the heels, toes and calluses to remove dead and dry skin. Pat dry.
- Apply a dime sized amount of Sea Salt Scrub to each foot. Using a foot file or sponge exfoliate the heels, toes and calluses to remove dead and dry skin. Pat dry.
Note: It is recommended to apply your preferred moisturizing lotion on treatment areas after treatments.
**It is also recommended to use the Sea Salt Scrub with your UltraClanse Spa Treatment Brush**
For Topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on open sores or irritated skin. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching develops. Not for use on children.
Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Water, Canola Oil, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance
Recommended and Used by Professional Estheticians
Scrub Formulated by TEI Spa in California. Made in USA.
- Additional Information
Brand TEI Spa Condition New