DetailsTEI Spa Lavender HydraMist SprayEnergized Mist and Toner (75mL/2.5 fl oz)
ABOUT LAVENDER HYDRAMIST SPRAY:Team up our energizing Lavender HydraMist Spray with our Sonic Spatula, for ultimate cleaning through increased vibration. The Sonic Spatula’s professional technology uses "micro-jets" to thoroughly exfoliate the skin. When combined with magnetized and vortexed Lavender, it is believed to raise the energy to a higher vibration for superior cleaning. As an added benefit, Lavender HydraMist Spray delivers the therapeutic benefits of rose oil while providing professional aesthetic results at home and on the go.Additional Uses:
- Refreshing Facial Toner to tighten pores
- Relaxing Mist for use on hair, face and body
- Cooling Spray for a hot summer day
- Revitalizing way to add moisture and soothing benefits to dry skin
FEATURES & BENEFITS:Key Aromatic Benefits: Refreshing, Stimulating, Encourages positive thinking
Benefits of Lavender:
- Known to aid in the relief of headaches, insomnia, tension and stress
- The essential oil of lavender is widely used for various illnesses and medical problems.
- Used in aromatherapy practices to rid of depression, fight tiredness and enhance relaxation
- Strong disinfectant properties
- Has been used to prevent infection and relieve pain
- Has also been known to help reduce anger and frustration, while improving self esteem
- Increase the emotion of happiness through its calming and sedating effects
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
This facial mist can be used throughout the day. Hold 12 inches from face, hair or body and mist 3-5 times in a circular motion with eyes closed. The mist can also be used after cleansing and drying the face as a toner to tighten pores and energize the skin.
For use with Sonic Spatula:
Turn on Sonic Spatula tool onto Cleansing Mode and spray 3-5 times on treatment area. The mist will allow for the Spatula to glide over the treatment area and easily open up pores for deep cleansing and minimal discomfort.
After use apply protecting cap. Store Mist Spray in a cool area away from direct sun exposure.
water, polysorbate 20, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glycerin, disodium edta, methylisothiazolinone.
Lavender HydraMist Spray Designed by TEI Spa in California. Made in USA.
- Additional Information
Brand TEI Spa Condition New