TEI Spa OxyDerm Tool Q & A- Know how OxyDerm tool can benefit your skin
Q: What is OxyDerm™?
A: TEI Spa’s OxyDerm Tool is a portable high frequency ozone beauty device.
Q:What is Ozone?
A: Ozone (O3) is a highly reactive gas composed of three oxygen atoms. It is both a natural and a man-made product that occurs in the Earth’s upper atmosphere and lower atmosphere. “Ozone is used in industrial settings to sterilize water and air, as well as a disinfectant for surfaces, It has the benefit of being able to oxidize most organic matter”, quoted from wikipedia.
Q: What does TEI Spa’s OxyDerm™Tool do?
A: TEI Spa’s OxyDerm™ Tool creates Ozone which will sterilize the skin, kills acne-causing bacteria, and expel carbon dioxide from the pores. The OxyDerm™Tool enhance cell regeneration and turnover through tiny pulses of electricity similar to static. Besides, OxyDerm™Tool’s strengthening cell function improves elasticity & clarity while firming the skin & reducing the size of your pores.
Q: How to use OxyDerm™ Tool based on your skin type?
• For Oily Skin: Use Daily, or as needed, on the T-zone and U-zone in a small circular motions for 1-2 minutes.
• For Combination Skin: Use 3-4 times per week, or as needed. Focus use on oily areas and use minimally on sensitive areas.
• For Dry Skin: Use 2-3 times per week, or as needed, on the T-zone in a small circular motions for up to 1 minute.
Q: Can OxyDerm™ Tool be used on body?
A: Definitely yes!
• Treat the Back & Body: By using TEI Spa’s OxyDerm™ Tool in large circular motions for 1-2 minutes, Ideal for skin blemishes, marks, and redness on the body
• Treat the Chest & Neck: By using TEI Spa’s OxyDerm™ Tool in large circular motions for 1-2 minutes, Ideal for treating redness, irritation and sensitivity on the body
• Treat the Special Blemishes: By using TEI Spa’s OxyDerm™ Tool in small circular motion at a slower pace on affected area or blemish. Use for up to 30 seconds per target area.
For more information about TEI Spa’s OxyDerm™ Tool & other TEI Spa Essentials’s product,
please visit: www.TEISpa.com