Today the TEI Spa professionals want to share with you a collection of the best at home Hair Remedies…
Hair is known to be a barometer that measures ones health. The types of hair that grow on your head may differ from person to person, but anyone who takes care of their body by eating healthy, exercising and get adequate sleep should have a pretty nice head of hair
There are three main types of hair that grow on the scalp: Dry Hair, Oily Hair, and Normal Hair.
Dry hair is a very common issue in women. Dry hair may not only look dull and lack shine but is also difficult to control. In addition, dry hair may result in lots of dry and split ends, which are best decreased by consistent haircuts. These thin, rough and brittle strands need extra care and nourishment. Below are some of our top Home Remedies for Dry Hair:
- Add 2 tablespoons of gram flower to a cup of coconut milk add two tablespoons of gram flour. Apply on the scalp and massage gently. Rinse the hair after five minutes. Use this method once a week. This is very good and effective home remedy for dry hair.
- Make a conditioner by mixing one tablespoon of castor oil, one tablespoon of glycerin, a teaspoon of cider vinegar, a teaspoon of protein to a tablespoon of mild herbal shampoo. Apply it on scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse the hair.
- Massage the scalp with warm almond or olive oil. Leave on 5 minutes and rinse.
- Add a teaspoon of lavender oil to coconut oil and heat until warm. Massage the scalp at night and shampoo the hair next morning. Follow this procedure twice a week for soft and shiny hair. This is very useful.
- And don’t forget the importance of diet health. A diet rich in zinc is suggested as studies have shown that the cause of dry hair is the deficiency of mineral zinc.
The excess secretion of oil by the oil glands of the scalp makes the hair oily. Although hair looks good after shampooing, oil does add up after 1-2 days giving a dirty and sticky appearance. Oily hair is also more susceptible to dirt and dust. Below are some of our top Home Remedies for Oily Hair:
- The best way to deal with oily hair is frequent washing with mild shampoo.
- Applying astringent to the scalp will absorb the excess oil from the hair.
- Mix one teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel and one tablespoon of lemon juice with one-fourth of shampoo and use the mixture to rinse the hair regularly.
- Boil two tablespoons of mint in one and a half glass of water for 20 minutes. Strain the mixture and mix it with the regular used shampoo. Using this mixture on alternative days will absorb the excess oil from the scalp.
- Apply a puree of carrots for 15 minutes and rinse the hair.
Normal hair can be managed easily and does not need much care. A well-balanced and healthy diet will provide ultimate results for those with normal hair.
Home Remedies for Shiny & Radiant Hair:
- Apply a cucumber puree for 15 minutes before washing hair. This will provide shine and radiance to the hair.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds overnight, next morning grind the seeds and apply on the hair, rinse the hair with water after one hour and shampoo next day. It will make the hair glow and also one of the effective home remedies for normal hair.
- Periodically washing the hair with white vinegar gives a healthy look to the hair.
- Drinking one cup of lettuce and spinach juice in combination is highly beneficial.
Other Home Remedies for Gorgeous, Lustrous and Radiant Hair:
- Combine two egg-yolks with two spoonfuls of odorless linseed oil and two spoonfuls of rum. Soak the hair and scalp. Keep on for one hour and rinse off with warm water.
- Beat two egg yolks in a glass of hot water. Soak hair and scalp. Keep on for one hour. Rinse off with warm water.
The Perfect At Home Hair Conditioner:
Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons castor oil, 1 teaspoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon glycerin. Beat constantly and massage on scalp. Wash your hair after 20 minutes.
We hope you find these TEI Spa Professional At home Hair Care remedies are helpful and easy to do at home! Check back daily for more at home skin care and hair care tips!